Sunday, May 4, 2008

My room

So I made it through the day without playing any of my games. When I got home I had pumpkin soup, then chocolate pudding. Yum. But I'm now bored. On Friday I went to Agfest with our school and as soon as we got there my friends and I were determined to go to every store and collect as many stickers as possible. We ended up getting covered from head to toe. It was ssooo fun. So yeah now I'm back from church now, and I've decided to post up a video up of my room that I took a few days ago.

Yup, so this is a video of my room...

That's pretty much all I can post. I'm off now, remember to add me on MSN; Bioshockraptor@hotmail.com, I made a new account because my last one was recieving... naughty e-mails *rolls eyes.*

1 comment:

Collette said...

i'm glad you cleaned it before posting it for the world to see;)